Welcome to the Cecil County Public Schools Community Building Use program. CCPS facilities are available during non-school hours to the public at each school's discretion. A new fee schedule is effective August 1, 2015. Facilities may not be requested more than six months in advance.
1. Register at: New User Registration, click on 'Log in to Request Facility Use' in the upper right-hand corner, then click on the 'Create One' link to register.
2. Submit certificate of insurance meeting the minimum insurance requirements of $1,000,000 each occurrence, $2,000,000 aggregate, and listing Cecil County Public Schools as additional insured and the certificate holder to Lisa Sakers.
3. Wait for e-mail that you have been approved as a user.
To Request Facility Use:
1. Log in at: Request Facility Use, and click on 'Log in to Request Facility Use' in the upper right-hand corner, then enter your Email Address and Password.
2. Confirm that your certificate of insurance will be valid for the date you are requesting.
3. Click the 'Request Facility Use' Tab, click Normal Schedule or Recurring Schedule, fill in the fields, and click Submit.
4. By submitting a facility use request, you agree to our Regulation KG-RA.
5. Once your event is approved or denied by the Principal of the school in which you requested facility use, you will receive e-mail notification.
6. Schools must be notified of all cancellations. Otherwise, you will be billed for the usage.
Who to contact:
Questions regarding usage at a specific location should be directed to the Principal at that location.
Questions regarding registration, insurance certificates or technical issues should be directed to Lisa Sakers or (410)996-1018