The Janet Hardy Memorial Scholarship was created in memory of Janet Marie Hardy, a Perryville High School student, who was killed in 2003 by a drunk driver. Our wish is to assist graduating High School Senior’s with higher educational expenses. All applicants will be considered if they meet the following guidelines.
- Must have a GPA of 3.25 or better and attend a Harford or Cecil County school.
- Must have participated in one season of soccer during their high school years for their school, a Parks and Recreation league or other league.
- Must be committed to attending a 2 year or 4 year college.
- Must be drug and alcohol free.
- Applications must be postmarked on or before April 1, 2022.Janet Hardy Memorial Scholarship Application
There is a hard copy available in the guidance office.