Cecil County Public Schools

Continuous Improvement: Everyone. Every Way. Every Day.

Families in Transition

  • If you have lost your housing and you are staying in transitional housing, your child may be able to receive help through a federal law called the McKinney-Vento Act. Contact the Department of Student Services for additional information, (410) 996-5490.