Personal Purchase Program
Cecil County Public Schools has long-standing relationships with computer hardware and software providers that allow employees to purchase directly from these vendors at discounts to retail. Please note that you are purchasing software for your personal use. As such, Cecil County Public Schools is not responsible for purchases made through these vendors and will not support hardware or software purchased through these programs. Additionally, these programs do not take the place of CCPS purchasing policies.
Hardware purchases are open to Students, Faculty & Staff.
Apple Education Pricing
Simply provide the name of your school, shop and save.
Dell Member Purchase Program (MPP)
At the Dell MPP site, use Member ID# KS15941399 or KS29266351 prior to shopping in order to receive discounted prices. Both Member ID#'s will provide a discount. You may also order by phone by calling 1-800-695-8133 and using the same member ID#
Software purchases are open to Faculty & Staff only. Students may not purchase directly through this program. This benefit is provided to us through our volume licensing agreement with Microsoft through Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium*. Please use the following directions below to create an account and use the e-Academy website.
- The first time you enter the site, you must register your account. Click the “Sign In” link at the top of the page.
- Click the “Register” button.
- Click the option “I have an institution issued email address”, then “Continue”
- Enter your CCPS email address, then “Continue” (Note: Your personal email address will not be accepted)
- Fill in the fields, as well as the Group option at the bottom, then click “Register”
- You will be sent an email to confirm your registration. Follow the instructions in the email.
- The initial verification email could take about an hour to arrive.
- Your account will be activated for one year, approximately September to September.