The Cecil County Public Schools Fine Arts Department's mission is to provide a comprehensive instructional program for all students in grades Pre-K-12 in art, dance, music, and theatre that reflects the National Standards, the "soon to be" Maryland Fine Arts Standards, and provides a lifelong foundation for the understanding and appreciation of all the Arts.
- Implementation of Pre-K-12 curriculum that supports state and national standards
- Employment of certified staff to support all arts disciplines at each level
- Articulation with all arts agencies within the community to support the goals and objectives of the program
- Maintenance of a comprehensive performance and enrichment program at each level to support the accomplishments of all students
- Development and management of an adequate budget to support all parameters of the program
- Implementation of an annual strategic planning process to ensure meeting the goals and objectives of the program
CCPS Fine Arts is now on Instagram! Just search for "CCPSFineArts" and follow us!!!!