Infants & Toddlers Program
The Infants and Toddlers Program is an interagency program providing early intervention services at no cost to eligible infants and toddlers and their families.
Children are eligible if they are under 3 years of age and:
- Are experiencing a 25% delay in one or more developmental areas, or
- Have a diagnosed condition that has a high probability of resulting in delay, or
- Are displaying atypical development that is likely to result in delay.
- Evaluation and assessment are provided to determine eligibility and to identify areas of need.
Online Infant and Toddler Referral Form: Click Here.
Gilpin Manor I&T Office - (410) 996-5691
Coordinators: Janine Fabian / Samantha Lensbower / Lisa Shields
Perryville I&T Office - 410) 642-6547
Coordinators: Nicole Frees / Lauren Ives / Justine Quirk
Services for infants, toddlers and their families are provided by:
Types of Services Provided:
- Assistive Technology
- Family Counseling & Training
- Nutrition Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Psychological Services
- Social Work Services
- Special Instruction
- Speech / Language Therapy
- Vision Services
Other services may be available as appropriate.
(A guideline for skills from birth to 36 months of age)
Maryland Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP)
Maryland Procedural Safeguards Notice
- Maryland Procedural Safeguards NoticeAmharic | Arabic | Bengali | Burmese | Chinese | French | Gujarati | Haitian Creole | Hebrew | Hindi | Japanese | Korean |
Nepali | Polish | Portuguese | Russian | Spanish | Tagalog | Turkish | Urdu | Vietnamese
- Maryland Procedural Safeguards Notice audio files are broken down according to the Table of Contents. Click on the title of the section below to listen to the audio. Audio files can be accessed using MP3-capable software and devices. 01 Cover Page | 02 Publication Info | 03 Table of Contents |04 Procedural Safeguards Notice | 05 Native Language | 06 Electronic Mail | 07 Prior Written Notice |08 Consent | 09 Surrogate Parents | 10 Independent Educational Evaluation | 11 Confidentiality | 12 Discipline | 13 Parental Unilateral Placement | 14 Age of Majority | 15a Resolving Disagreements p1 |15b Resolving Disagreements p2 | 15c Resolving Disagreements p3 | 16 Attorneys Fees | 17 IDEA Dispute Resolution
- Maryland Procedural Safeguards Notice Braille files can be available upon request to the Maryland State Department of Education, Division of Early Intervention/Special Education Services, 410-767-0249.
Birth to Kindergarten Parent Information Series
- Maryland Infants and Toddlers Program
- Preschool Special Education Services
- Maryland Infants and Toddlers Program/Preschool Special Education Services
Birth to Kindergarten Additional Resources
- After The NICU: A Guide to the Maryland Infants and Toddlers Program| Spanish
- Growth and Developmental Milestones Brochure| Spanish
- Parent Helpers Book Series
- Parent Helpers Book 1: An Overview| Amharic | Arabic | Chinese | French | Gujarati |Haitian Creole | Hindi | Korean | Polish | Portuguese | Russian | Spanish | Tagalog | Urdu |Vietnamese
- Parent Helpers Book 2: Communication
- Parent Helpers Book 3: Cognition
- Parent Helpers Book 4: Socialization
- Parent Helper Book 5: Motor Development