- Automotive Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Natural Resources
Individualized Trade Opportunity (ITO)
The Individualized Trade Opportunity at Cecil County School of Technology will provide 11th grade students earning a Certificate of Completion by following alternate outcomes, an opportunity to achieve selected modified competencies in four program areas.
ITO will allow students to gain specific trade skill experience through inclusion in one of the following programs:
Students participating in the Individualized Trade Opportunities must:
- Be at least 16 years old and have completed two years of high school
- Be a student with an IEP who is enrolled in Cecil County Public High School
- Have community based employment reflecting one of the four trade programs in the Transition Plan of the IEP
- Be referred by his/her home school building coordinator and guidance counselor
- Have successfully completed the ITO application process
- Will attend Cecil County School of Technology Monday – Friday from approximately 12:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Student and parent will come to CCST for a tour and interview.
- Student and parent will complete the application for the Individualized Trade Opportunity identifying areas of interest in order of preference.
- Home school counselors will submit student application to CCST counselor.
- Applications are reviewed at CCST and upon the admission decision; a letter will be mailed to students and parents.
- Once accepted, an IEP meeting will be scheduled at the homes school with CCST staff in attendance.
- Adhere to CCPS attendance policy
- Engage in safety training
- Abide by all safety regulations
- Ride the school bus to and from CCST
- Dress in trade appropriate clothing
- Maintain appropriate self-discipline and exhibit maturity
- Perform various job related tasks