Our local retirement consultant is Mr. Shesly Gouraige:
Shesly Gouraige, CRPC®, CMFC® Lincoln Retirement Plan Services: PO Box 455, White Marsh, MD 21162
Lincoln Financial Customer Service: 800-234-3500
You can access your retirement plan information in the following ways:
- Online at www.LincolnFinancial.com.
- By phone, through our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system, at 800-234-3500. Simply enter your Social Security number (SSN) and your PIN (last four digits of your SSN), then follow the prompts to complete your registration.
- To access your account information online you will first need to establish a Username and Password. If you currently have a Username and Password for this site, use these access credentials to log into the system. If you need to create a Username and Password, follow the instructions provided below:
- Go to www.LincolnFinancial.com and select “Register Now.”
- Under the “Policy/Account Holder” section, select “Retirement Account.”
- Enter your date of birth, Social Security number, and complete the word challenge on the Account
- Lookup screen.
- Next, key in the personal information required to create your security settings.
- At the Login and Confirm screen select “Log In” and enter your Username and Password.
- After you create your security questions and images, you will automatically be directed to your account home page.
- If you have a question regarding access to your retirement account information, you may call our Customer Contact Center for assistance at 800-234-3500, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET.