• door Click here to request enrollment materials via a secure site

    What is needed to enroll a student - all need a proof of residence (lease, property tax bill, utility bill)

    Forms will be sent to you once you complete the survey from the first link on this page.

    Be sure to provide any relevant custody documentation as appropriate.

    Have your email address ready to provide so you get our communications as efficiently as possible!