- Applitrack Admin Log-in
- CESPA Evaluation Form
- CESPA Evaluation Handbook
- COSSLA Evaluation Form
- COSSLA Evaluation Handbook
- Drug & Alcohol Reasonable Suspicion Policy
- Employee Incident Form
- Flow Chart Hired Prior to Jan 1st (Tenured in Another MD County)
- Flow Chart Hired Prior to Jan 1st
- IICC-RA School Volunteer Aides
- Interview Rating Sheet
- Interview Summary Sheet
- Interview Screening Sheet
- Letter of Reprimand Checklist
- Long-term Sub Form
- Paraprofessional Handbook
- Position Control Change Request
- Sample Letter of Reprimand
- Staff Transfer Data
- Teacher Education Student Placement Procedures
- Tenure Fact Sheet
- Tenure Flow Chart Hired After Jan 1st
- Tenure Recommendation Form Hired Prior to Jan 1st (Tenured in Another MD County)
- Tenure Recommendation Form Hired Prior to Jan 1st
- Tenure Recommendation Form Hired After Jan 1st
- Volunteer Background Check
- Worker's Comp Witness Statement
- Worker's Comp Supervisor Report
Certification and Re-certification - Maryland certification for teachers and administrators is reciprocal with most states. If you hold a currently valid certificate with another state, and you were required to take at least one teacher certification test to obtain that certificate, you are eligible for certification in Maryland.
If you are interested in teaching in Maryland and hold a degree outside of education, you must contact a college of your choice to complete a degree program for education. You must also pass the Praxis I and II tests for beginning teachers. See the Educational Testing Service (ETS) website for more information regarding test sites and registration procedures.
- Observation/Evaluation - Observation for the purpose of evaluating the unit member's performance may be made at any time during the school year provided, however, that as a matter of general practice, the teaching performance of a unit member shall not be formally observed for the purpose of evaluation during the first day of school for students, the day before Thanksgiving, the day before the beginning of the winter holidays, the day after the winter holidays, the day before the beginning of the spring holiday, and the last day of school for students.
- Planning Time -
- Elementary Schools page 13
- Secondary Schools page 14
- Family Bereavement - All employees are entitled each year to the following temporary leave of absence with pay:
- 16.1.1 Up to five (5) work days are allowed following each death in the employee’s immediate family. Immediate family is defined as the employee’s spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, parent-in-law, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister, grandparent, grandchild step-grandparent, step-grandchild, or any person who has lived regularly in the household of the employee.
- 16.1.2 Up to two (2) workdays are allowed following the death of an uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, or grandparents-in-law.
The Cecil County Public Schools Administrators and Supervisors - Administrators and Supervisors
The Cecil County Classroom Teachers Association - Classroom Teachers
The Central Office Support Services Lead Association - All eligible non-certificated supervisory personnel
The Cecil Education Support Personnel Association - Accountants, Case Workers, Certified Occupational/Physical Therapists Assistants, Computer Programmers, Family Involvement Advisors, Food and Nutrition Personnel, Maintenance Personnel, Office Assistants, Operations Personnel, Paraprofessionals, Secretarial/Clerical Personnel, School Nurses, Sign Language Interpreter/Braillist, Technology Services Personnel, Transportation Personnel