Important Schools Meal Information
Here's what you need to know:
- Each school will be a distribution site Monday through Friday beginning September 1.
- If you would like to pick up meals for the entire week for your students you can do so beginning the week of September 14th by filling out the weekly meal distribution form. The form needs to be submitted by Friday of the previous week.
- The Food & Nutrition Department will be collaborating with the Transportation Department to deliver meals to select communities throughout Cecil County beginning September 9th. More details to follow.
Specifics on Meal Distribution
- Meal distribution will take place daily between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
- Meals can be picked at any school even if it’s not your student’s homeschool.
- Meals will be distributed based upon eligibility. If your student is a full paying student, meals must be purchased at full price. Breakfast is $1.40 and lunch is $2.75. Students who qualify for free meals and reduced meals will receive breakfast and lunch at no cost.
- All families are encouraged to fill out a free and reduced meal benefit application. If you require a paper application, you may pick one up at any school building in the county. Paper applications can be dropped off at any school, the Administrative Services Center (900 North East Road, North East), or mailed to the Food & Nutrition office at 900 North East Road North East, MD 21901.
- If your student received benefits based on an application from last school year you must submit a new application by October 14th. On October 15th, any benefit that has not been renewed will expire and your student will go on full paying status.
Call the CCPS Food & Nutrition Department at 410-996-6257.