*Please note: Substitutes who worked at least one day during the prior school year, will remain active on our substitute list and are not subject to the requirements listed below.
To become any type of substitute with CCPS:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be at least 21 years of age to be a substitute in a high school
- Substitute Teachers/Paraprofessionals must have a high school diploma or GED
- Substitute Teachers/Paraprofessionals must attend a one day orientation.
- Substitute Nurses must be a Certified Registered Nurse.
- You must pass a criminal background investigation
- You must pay the fingerprint fee by check or money order.
To apply visit the site below