Mission & Belief Statements
We celebrate our diverse and innovative learning community. North East High School prepares all students for responsible citizenship, for lifelong learning, and for the achievement of their highest potential in a progressive society, by providing differentiated, quality instruction.
- All students are valued.
- All students can learn and be successful.
- A student’s success is a collaborative effort among school, students, family and community.
- The educational community works together to establish high expectations to ensure that each student reaches his/her academic potential.
- A safe, orderly learning environment is necessary for academic success.
- Lifelong learning tools including technological skills are necessary to empower students to succeed in a changing society.
- Differing talents, abilities, cultures, and values strengthen our school community.
- The development of ethics, character and citizenship is an essential part of our learning process.