NorthBay 2019 Photos
NorthBay 2019 Reminders
We are eagerly looking forward to Monday and our visit to NorthBay. We would like to share several reminders with you as you make final preparations for the week:
- Parents and students are strongly encouraged to drop off luggage and medication on Sunday, September 22nd from 3:00 - 5:00 pm at Elkton Middle School.
- Students will be leaving EMS at approximately 10:30 am Monday morning. Students are encouraged to arrive at the regular school time.
- Students will return to EMS on Friday, September 27th at approximately 12:00 pm. A School Messenger call will be made to parents when we leave NorthBay. We strongly encourage parents/guardians to sign out students in the front lobby at that time. If you wish for someone other than a parent or guardian to pick up your student, please contact the school office prior to Thursday, September 26th to make those arrangements. All adults picking up students on the 27th will be required to show a photo ID.
- Students should bring appropriate clothing for the week, including two pairs of shoes (one old). They will have the opportunity to participate in several outdoor activities, some of which are in the Bay, throughout the week.
- Bed linens will be provided for students. Students should bring appropriate toiletries for the week.
- Students are discouraged from bringing cell phones to camp. If they chose to, just like at school, it is expected that they will be off and away during instruction. A NorthBay phone is available at meal times throughout the day for students. Students will have opportunities to call home each day. Students assume responsibility for any electronic equipment brought to camp.
Other items to bring to camp:
- Several changes of clothes
- Extra towel
- Bathing suit
- Insect Repellant
- Rain gear
- Backpack or drawstring bag
- Water bottle
- Plastic bag for wet items
- Money for snacks and store (not required but students will have the opportunity to purchase snacks or souvenirs)
NorthBay 2018 Photos