Follow us on Twitter@CCPSMDAthletics
8/25/2020 We are excited to announce... Cecil County Public Schools, in partnership with Cecil County Parks & Recreation, is offering a Modified Fall Sports Season!
This will provide student-athletes in grades 9-12 the opportunity to compete in sport-specific practices and scrimmages.
The following fall sports are up and running:
- Cross Country
- Field Hockey
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Outdoor Volleyball
- Football (7 vs 7 & separate lineman events)
- Corollary Tennis
Forms Required for Participation:
- Gr. 9-12 Guidelines Packet 20-21 (Please read and maintain for your personal reference.)
- Gr. 9-12 Athletic Forms Packet 20-21 (Please complete and bring with you.)
- CCPR Registration Form (paper version)
- CCPR Online Registration Link (This will NOT be activated until AFTER TRYOUTS)
- CCPR Tryout Waiver Form (Parents please sign BEFORE your tryout)
We are using County Sports Zone for scrimmage schedules!
Thanks to a partnership with NFHS Network, CCPS is now live-streaming games from high school stadiums and gymnasiums. If you can't make it to that game but really want to see first-hand what happened, YOU CAN!
Follow the link to this site: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/.
Subscribe to NFHS Network for $69.99 per year and you will have access to that and more!
Perryville High School:
Looking for Girls' Basketball Coaches!
If qualified and interested, contact Mr. George Rash at firstname.lastname@example.org.