FINE ARTS MISSION: The Cecil County Public Schools Fine Arts Department's mission is to provide a comprehensive instructional program for all students in grades PreK-12 in art, dance, music, and theatre that reflects the National Standards and the Maryland Fine Arts Standards. This is accomplished through the following:
- Implementation of Pre-K-12 curriculum that supports state and national standards
- Employment of certified staff to support all arts disciplines at each level
- Articulation with all arts agencies within the community to support the goals and objectives of the program
- Maintenance of a comprehensive performance and enrichment program at each level to support the accomplishments of all students
- Development and management of an adequate budget to support all parameters of the program
- Implementation of an annual strategic planning process to ensure meeting the goals and objectives of the program
Disclaimer: This site provides external links and videos as a convenience and for informative purposes only. The appearance of external hyperlinks on the CCPS webpage does not constitute an endorsement by CCPS of their products or opinions contained therein.
UPDATE!!! UCSCA Registration is now open!!! Please go to the "Resources for Parents" Page on this site!!!