The Cecil County Public Schools Fine Arts Department's mission is to provide a comprehensive instructional program for all students in grades Pre-K-12 in art, dance, music, and theatre that reflects the National Standards, the "soon to be" Maryland Fine Arts Standards, and provides a lifelong foundation for the understanding and appreciation of all the Arts.
- Implementation of Pre-K-12 curriculum that supports state and national standards
- Employment of certified staff to support all arts disciplines at each level
- Articulation with all arts agencies within the community to support the goals and objectives of the program
- Maintenance of a comprehensive performance and enrichment program at each level to support the accomplishments of all students
- Development and management of an adequate budget to support all parameters of the program
- Implementation of an annual strategic planning process to ensure meeting the goals and objectives of the program