Back to School notes from the NEES office (will be updated for 2020-2021 as documents are provided)
- New Attendance Policy
- 2020-2021 Supply List (Staples Advantage Program letter & instructions)
- 2020-2021 CCPS Calendar
- 2019-2020 Parent Handbook
- Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application (everyone is encouraged to apply - prepare the following information...)
- The name and income of every member of your household
- The school, grade, and birth date of every student in your household
- The last four digits of your Social Security Number
- If applicable, a valid Food Supplement Program (FSP) or Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA) case number for any member of your household
- Food Services (School Cash Online accounts - including for field trip payment, Free & Reduced Lunch Application, Menus, Meal Prices, Contact) Lunch price $2.75 Milk $.50, Breakfast provided to all.
- K-12 Student Accident Insurance
Enrolling new students? Click here.